- I am a convert to the Roman Catholic faith. I entered the Church at Easter 2002. It changed my life.
- I have an undergraduate degree in Geology. I've never held a paying job in that field. I should have looked for a few oil wells of my own.
- Budweiser used to be my favorite beer. I was a regular at a pub where they knew to have a long-neck waiting for me. The less said about that the better.
- I used to have hair. Long hair.
- One summer I worked in an ice house and spent much of the day in below freezing temperatures. The job also involved delivering bags of ice cubes, and 300 pound blocks of ice in a non-air conditioned van. Speed counts.
- I've also worked in a crematory. Actually, I was a horticulturist at a cemetery and my office was next to the crematory so I was often tasked to help move bodies around. Did you know a dead body will sometimes sit up while it burns?
- I've ridden a camel in Petra and floated in the Dead Sea. I once assembled a gas grill. I don't intend to do any of those activities again.
Tom, Lew, Eric, Jeremy, Brad, Jay, Julie, Thomas, Joel, Edmond,
Shaun, Deirdre, Ken, Josh, Tommy
Hope to hear from you all too. Be sure to post in the comments if you followed through on being tagged.