1. Port City Brewing (VA)I am not too surprised that Port City came out on top. Their beers are quite good and they've received numerous accolades the past couple of years. I was surprised to see BadWolf so far up the list, simply because they are a very young brewery. The brewery opened only a month ago, on June 19. In fact, due to VA ABC regulations they are temporarily closed.
2. Franklin's Restaurant, Brewery & General Store (MD)
3. BadWolf Brewing Company (VA)
4. Lost Rhino Brewing Company (VA)
5. Dogfish Head Brewery (DE)
6. Flying Dog Brewery (MD)
7. Mad Fox Brewing Company (VA)
8. DC Brau Brewing Company (DC)
9. 3 Stars Brewing Company (DC)
10. Sweetwater Tavern & Brewery (VA)
Well done Jeremy and crew!
I think Flying Dog is overrated, they made better beer back when they were Wild Goose.ReplyDelete