- Terrapin Hopsecutioner
- Mother Earth Weeping Willow Wit
- Natty Greene's Southern Dry-hopped Pale Ale
- Natty Greene's Freedom American IPA
- Natty Greene's Elm Street IPA (2014)
- Weeping Radish Corolla Gold
- Weeping Radish Bitter Bee
- Weeping Radish Ruddy Radish
- Weeping Radish Black Radish
- Big Boss War Hawk
- Big Boss High Roller IPA
- Full Moon Lost Colony English Brown Ale
- Full Moon Charon Stout
- Full Moon Over Time APA
- Sierra Nevada Flipside IPA (2014)
- Highland St. Teresa Pale Ale
With one exception, I avoided the Western breweries that had recently moved to the state, since those are readily available at home. It did cause me a moment's pause when viewing the North Carolina beer shelf at the Trio Wine, Beer and Cheese store I spied the cans from Oskar Blues, a brewery I still associate with my trips to Colorado.
We only brought a few beers home with us, in contrast to last year when I struggled to find room in the beer fridge for the beer bounty. We did indeed bring back many good memories.
Post a Comment
Comments on posts over 21 days old are held for moderation.